An impressive advertisement was released on October 28 showing off the new managed comment platform made by thisquality, which allows any reader to comment on an article and join the discussion with others.
Every consumer of news-related content should have the right to free speech and thisquality has implemented that freedom to comment on your ideas and views of an article headline, of course, in a civil way.
The comment system was released on October 28 and was in the works aiming at providing privacy to the user while also being able to express themselves without nasty tracking systems overwatching your every move.
Although, some rules do apply and you must not post the following while using the managed conversation platform:
- Offensive materials.
- Illicit language which also includes the use of symbols — these may be not allowed provided that all symbols can be used unless a mediator employed by thisquality deems it to not be suitable, it will be removed.)
- Trolling or threats that may harm or affect another user — we reserve the right to reject comments we consider, including expectations, to be considered as falsehoods.
- Impersonation of an individual or organisation or is fraudulent, defamatory any person.
- Threats of being invasive with someone else’s privacy — this includes personal attacks.
- Supports or endorses disturbance, vigilantism or violation.
- Infringe on copyrights or trademarks including self-promoting.
- Violate the law or breach court-ordered suppressions or have the potential to breach future suppressions by government, courts or other appropriate enforcement agencies.
- Constitute a contempt of court or that contain details of cases and individuals before the courts.
- Violate our terms and conditions for our managed conversation platform for organic generated content made by users.
- Promote, advertise or solicit the sale of any goods or services.
- Nitpick other users’ grammar — this includes name-calling, insults, mocking the story subject titles abusing staff or contributors of thisqulaity.
Please be aware that mediators employed by thisquality may contact you at any time by email in relation to your participation on our managed conversation platform, especially where an issue comes up in relation to the managed conversation platform policy.
Any advice they do give, request or make should be adhered to, as our mediators are employed to enforce the managed conversation platform policy and create a constructive environment for everyone who contributes.
Without further limitation, please make use of the new comment system implemented, have fun and respect one another while doing so.
This publication was free for you to read. Each publication takes lengths of time to make, gather genuine sourced knowledge and information from official sources. Quality over quantity is not free to produce.
If you've read this publication and thought or considered supporting more from independetly owned news outlet thisquality based in Aotearoa New Zealand, it is greater than ever and much appreciated.
It only takes a minute...★ No advertisements if your contribution is $12/ᵐᵒ or more