- Receive confirmation as to whether or not personal information concerning you is being processed, and access your stored personal information, together with supplementary information.
- Receive a copy of personal information you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Request rectification of your personal information that is in our control.
- Request erasure of your personal information.
- Object to the processing of personal information by us.
- Request to restrict the processing of your personal information by us.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
If you wish to exercise any of the aforementioned rights or receive more information, please contact us using the details provided below:
- Device Information: We collect Personal Information from your device. Such information includes geolocation data, IP address, unique identifiers (e.g. MAC address and UUID) and other information which relates to your activity through the Site.
- When you voluntarily provide us with your personal details in order to register or contact us on our Site;
- When you use or access our Site in connection with your use of our services;
- From third-party providers, services, and public registers (for example, traffic analytics vendors).
- Communicating with you – sending you notices regarding our services, providing you with technical information and responding to any customer service issue you may have;
- To communicate with you and to keep you informed of our latest updates and services;
- To serve you advertisements when you use our Site;
- To market our websites and products;
- Conducting statistical and analytical purposes, intended to improve the Site.
- Hosting and operating our Site;
- Providing you with our services, including providing a personalized display of our Site;
- Storing and processing such information on our behalf;
- Serving you with advertisements and assist us in evaluating the success of our advertising campaigns and help us retarget any of our users;
- Providing you with marketing offers and promotional materials related to our Site and services;
- Performing research, technical diagnostics or analytics;
- Calling script libraries or font libraries automatically triggers a connection to the library operator. In theory, it is possible – but currently also unclear whether and, if so, for what purposes – that operators of corresponding libraries collect data.
How do we safeguard your information?
- Attica Project (ATTICA) – Since 23.05.20 [news curation, news sharing and re-writing, news content, news promotion/press releases on our platforms and social media handles @thisquality, social media management and coordination for @atticaprojectnz, @atticaproject handles and candidate handles of which @michaelkayattica, @mikeilesattica]
- Scoop.co.nz (Scoop) – Since 26.08.20 [news curation, news sharing and re-writing, newsagent license]